I really love that healthy combination from hemp protein, brown rice protein, raw cacao, maca root, wild cranberries and baobab fruit. The flavor is really delicious, the taste is only a pinch of choclate and maca. Hemp protein contains all essential amio acids and hemp protein is similar to your body protein. Because of this your body can easy absorb the hemp protein.
Workout blend is a energizing superfood blend designed to support your body after physical activity. It helps your body with recovery, boosts energy, fight fatigue and promotes lean muscle gain. It’s formulated to make your workout more efficient. When you consume carbohydrates and protein in liquid form, your body easily processes the nutrients, meaning your cells receive the nutrition expediently.
I combine this blend with carrots to reach one portion of the 3 recommended vegetables a day and soaked cashew nuts for extra creaminess. I love adding different ingredients in a smoothie to get different healthy nutrients. You can easily chop the carrot when your blender isn’t strong enough.
I often used frozen banana because I freeze them when they are ripe. You can easily peel them and freeze in small pieces and use them whenever you want.
Carrot & Banana Smoothie
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 handful soaked cashew nuts
- 250ml almond milk (or any other nut milk you prefer)
- 1 tbsp. soaked Chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Workout Superfood Blend
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- Soak cashew nuts and chia seed overnight. Use 3-4 tbsp. water for 1 tbsp. chia seeds.
- If your blender is not that strong, grate the carrot before adding to the blender in the morning.
- Blend all together until the smoothie is really creamy.
Original post: Carrot Banana Smoothie